When it comes to straightening your hair, you recognise when you have successfully attained that feeling and perfect look that is excellent for you. The secrete to a perfect hair straightening is to follow the basic procedure very carefully and ensure that you do not to miss any of the steps or take short cuts.
1. Use hair shampoo and conditioner:
- Before straightening the hair, it needs to be tidy as well as conditioned. Discovering an ideal hair shampoo for every hair type is very important, as is discovering an ideal conditioner. You might be used to utilising a ‘leave-in’ kind of conditioner that can be applied after cleaning the hair. Additionally, you might select a basic rinse variation. What is essential is that the cleaner the hair before straightening, the shinier and also much healthier looking the result will certainly be.
2. Make sure the hair is completely dry:
After washing and also conditioning it, it needs to be completely dried out in order to increase the iron’s straightening capacity. Leaving the hair to normally dry over a time period is acceptable, although blow-drying the hair is much faster and also much more efficient.
3. Make sure the hair is totally knot free:
When the hair has actually been dried, it must be completely combed. The smoother the hair is before working with it, the far better the outcome attained, so the hair needs to be completely knot free. Some might prefer to utilise a de-tangling spray to help this procedure. Other may prefer to use a hair straightening brush for this part. It does not matter as long as the desired effect is achieved.
4. Apply heat-protecting products:
Lastly, before starting to straighten the hair, heat-protecting products must be used. Due to the fact that the hair goes through significant warm exposure, hairs are most likely to come to be fragile as well as broken, consequently causing split ends and also dehydration. If hair remains in bad condition it will certainly look harsh in appearance and will not lay flat and can well produce an undesirable finish. Making use of lotions or warm sprays will prevent unneeded damages and also will certainly help the outcome of healthy and balanced looking, well straightened hair.
5. Use the ideal tools:
Although working with healthy completely dry hair considerably improves the results of straight hair, utilising the ideal tools is just as vital. A set of hair straightening irons must be used that are both good and risk-free. Discover an iron that is ideal for you, as well as take care the iron as soon as you have actually bought it i.e. tidy it with a damp cloth in between straightening sessions to remove residue product left on the plates.
6. Select a suitable temperature level:
Various hair types will certainly need various temperatures; the thinner a person’s hair is, the lower the temperature level needed to produce straight hair. An ideal temperature must be utilised to prevent damages to the hair, and most importantly, to straighten the hair in one of the most effective way.
7. Divide the hair right into sections:
In order to produce a 100% straightened head of hair, all hair needs to be targeted. One of the most effective method of guaranteeing this is done is to divide the hair right into workable sections. The smaller the section of hair worked with, the quicker it will be straightened.
8. Use the irons gradually and also firmly:
Once the irons have actually been clamped onto a section of hair, they must be pulled gradually down the section, far from the root. The slower the irons are moved, the more contact they will certainly have with the hair, as a result warming it extra effectively, to produce a sleeker straighter look.